Website maintenance means regularly checking websites for issues, errors and mistakes as well as keeping it updated and relevant. This should be done on a consistent basis in order to keep your website healthy, encourage continued traffic growth, and strengthen your SEO and Google rankings.
Why you landed on this page
You probably found this post because you were actually looking to find out how much it costs to get a monthly website maintenance or complete a once-off maintenance project.
We currently charge a standard price of R3500.00 for a once-off website maintenance service or R2,700.00 for a monthly service of maintaining our clients’ WordPress websites (performed once a month).
Where are we based?
We’re based in Kempton Park, Gauteng – in South Africa but we work remotely or virtually. We can be contacted via our website, social media accounts, email, calls, WhatsApp etc.
What can a Website Maintenance service include?
- Setting up new sites
- Adding new pages
- Customizing themes
- Installing and updating plugins
- Setting up integration (social media, mailing lists, etc.)
- Setting up Shop pages
- Creating custom favicon images
- Creating and installing custom 404 pages
- Ensuring that website information remains up to date (e.g. price changes, contact details changes, and any updates)
- Check that all of your pages are loading without errors
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored
- Make updates to website software and plugins
- Check that all of your forms are running properly
- Remove any spam comments from pages and posts
- Check your pages to see if there are any broken links
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect
- Write one or more blog posts to keep your community engaged and encourage SEO traffic
Visit our services and pricing list to have an estimate of what some of our services can possibly cost you. NB. It’s best to request a quote for a particular service so that we can review your project or task and custom-fit the cost/pricing to your service request, needs and goals.
Website maintenance can easily become a nightmare overtime as it doesn’t always present immediate issues. However, the health and integrity of your website can fall apart if it goes too long without a regular check ups, repairs and improvements.
Do you need to speak to us regarding website maintenance services or any of our other servicesFill in this form and we’ll get in touch within 24 hours.