Terms & Conditions
Virtual Work Manager Terms and Conditions
- Confidentiality & Data Protection
- All our virtual assistants have signed strict confidentiality contracts.
- Your information is held securely and backed up in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
- We use secure email and ISO 27001 compliant cloud storage.
- All original work will be returned to clients as soon as work is completed, unless otherwise requested.
- On written termination of contract, we delete all client data held, excluding data held for our own tax records.
- Payments are due on receipt of invoice.
- Virtual Work Manager reserves the right to halt services and not to return work if invoices are not paid.
- Pre-paid hours are non-refundable and are valid for that calendar month only e.g. hours bought in October are only valid for October.
- Ad-hoc hours are billed using the Pay-per-Task rate. All pre-paid hours are billed in actual time.
- Postage/courier fees are not included in our hourly rates and will be billed separately.
- Any non-standard office supplies are not included in our hourly rates and will be billed separately.
- Bulk printing (over 25 pages) will be outsourced and charged at cost and will be billed separately.
- Submitting Virtual Assistant Work
All work requests should be submitted to our central email email@example.com. This ensures we can schedule and track all work.We will acknowledge all work within an hour during business hours of Monday – Friday 09h00 – 17h00. If you haven’t received an acknowledgement, please call +2771 492 5646 and check we have received the file.
All details (e.g. templates, passwords or processes etc.) should be submitted along with work at time of submission. We will not schedule work until all the materials are received.
When submitting databases or marketing work, your virtual assistant will ask you how people requested this information and ask for proof of validation in order to comply with relevant laws.
- Digital Formats for virtual assistants
- We use the following programmes: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat PDF, Toggl, CRM system, MP3, .WAV, HTML and others. However, if you have a source file in another format, it may be possible to convert it; please contact us for advice.
- We can accommodate file sizes up to 14MB. If you have a larger file than this, please contact us and we can advise on the best way of transferring it to us.
- Please note we do not accept dictation in non-digital format. This includes audio tapes and handwritten notes.
- We don’t work on databases which we have not compiled ourselves. The reason for this is very simple – if we haven’t designed it we won’t know what functions have been built into it. Excel/CSV files only, no Access files.
- Data and Privacy
- Disclaimer and Applicable law
We will not be liable for any losses you might sustain arising directly or indirectly from our completing work. This does not apply to negligence.